|Panasonic ER224S, Hair Clipper and Beard Trimmer, Men's, Cordless, Wet or Dry Operation|
|Retail Price: $39.99|
|Amazon Price: $25.77|
For avid beard growers, they’re faces would have seen many beard trimmers over the years. Most dudes trim their thick, medium length beard two or three times per week to keep things neat. If they skip a week, they’d start getting wild, stray hairs that make them look like a hobo (so says their wives lol).
If you ever find yourself in need of a new beard trimmer, say after dropping your old Norelco (bit the dust a few weeks ago doh!), you’ll initially considered getting the same model as before since it served you well but you’d always end up losing attachments if you’re the type that hates being tied down with a cord.
After researching all the major brands like Norelco, Wahl and Remington, you’ll end up settling for Panasonic. Why? Maybe because you have had other Panasonic products in the house and you’ve been pretty happy with the quality of the brand so you figured why not give the Panasonic ER224S a shot. It also garnered a few positive reviews so you’ll feel pretty confident in your choice.
One of the things you will have liked about the Panasonic ER224S Trimmer is its ease of cleaning. The whole trimmer can be fully immersed in water for cleaning and you can run the blades under tap water. The unit also allows you to use it in a corded mode for extra power or you can just use it cordless if you want to trim while walking around the house,(btw, bad habit).
Here’s the general consensus on the Panasonic ER224S:
- Wet/Dry — Many love that they can use the Panasonic ER224S in the shower. The wives do too because their beard hairs don’t end up all over the floor and around the sink.
- Cordless — For men who love roaming- cord free! But if you forget to charge it, you can still plug it in and use it immediately without waiting for a recharge.
- Wall charging dock — It comes with a combo charger/dock so you just stand the trimmer in the dock on the wall, which means one less thing on the bathroom counter.
- Very quiet — you can get up about an hour before your lady to get ready for work so she really appreciates how quiet this thing is. My old Norelco sounded like a buzz saw.
- All in one design — you’ll love this part; no more hunting around in drawers for the right attachment. This thing has 14 different built in length adjustments (from 0.04 to 0.76 inches), so you just set it and go. My old Norelco only had about half as many lengths to choose from.
- Can’t adjust while on — This is a minor annoyance, you can’t change the trimming length while it’s powered on.
- Durability — Reviewers were a little concerned about the long term durability. At first some cringed when removing the guard to clean the trimmer because they thought that they were going to break it. When they finally figured out that they needed to dial it up to 20 and pinch the guard to safely remove it. If you just try to pull it off, you’re asking for breakage.
Overall most of the reviewers were pretty happy with the Panasonic ER224S so far despite a couple minor annoyances. For most, the biggest plus is the fact that it’s cordless and it’s a wet/dry so they could use it in the shower. Guys also loved that they don’t have to hunt around for lost attachments since there aren’t any. Bottom line is after having looked at quite a few different trimmers, for the price and the features you’re getting, it’s going to be hard to find a better deal.
If you are looking for an all-in-one cordless hair and bread trimmer, the Panasonic ER224S All-in-One Cordless Hair and Beard Trimmer is the perfect choice for you. This cordless trimmer can handle and maintain your beard really well.
The best part about the Panasonic ER224S All-in-One Cordless Hair and Beard Trimmer is it’s easy to clean features. The device can be fully immersed in water for cleaning you can run the blades under tap water after use to clean off residue accumulated.
The unit comes with a cleaning brush which you can use to clean off hard and thick facial hair accumulated after a trim. In the corded mode you can easily use the device as a trimmer. Else you can also use it as a cordless device which makes it easy to maneuver the product for an accurate and clean cut.
Price Alert: Amazon.com is currently offering free shipping and a fantastic 39% discount for this Panasonic ER224S Beard Trimmer. The Amazon price is $15.45 cheaper than the usual retail price.